ABOUT THE BOOK
Love Over Logic
by Diana A. Hicks
(Desert Monsoon #2)
Publication date: November 15th 2018
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Attorney, Emilia Prado has been living in hiding, ever since the local cartel killed her dad and left her and her mom for dead. But when her long lost cousin needs help leaving her drug lord husband, Emilia knows her time for justice has come.
Hot shot lawyer, Dom Moretti never met a case he couldn’t win. Each win puts distance between him and an old life he wants to forget. But when Emilia, a crush from law school, asks for his help, the life he worked so hard for hangs in the balance.
Out to even the score, Emilia is ready to enact revenge on her father’s killer. But will she risk losing Dom to a side of himself he thought was dead and buried?
Love Over Logic is the 2nd book in the Desert Monsoon series.
Summer, love, and second chances in the Southwest
Three women too proud to ask for help find the last thing they were looking for: a second chance at love and a new life they never thought could be theirs.
1 Lover Over Lattes
2 Lover Over Logic
3 Lover Over Time
AVAILABLE in print or ebook
Top 10 Most Romantic places
Hey romance readers of Stormy Vixen’s Book Reviews, I’m so happy to be here today sharing my Top 10 Most Romantic Places. In my sometimes humble opinion, I think a place earns it’s romantic stars if it gives couples a chance to explore new things together in a spectacular setting. Bonus points if it also offers bubbly wine. Most of these places have definitely made it into my writing in one way or another.
In no particular order….
1. Beijing, China - I know, I know. Bear with me, I’ll explain. For your romantic experience, you have to take a gondola that I’m sure gets maintained often up to the Great Wall. If you’re there in January, it’ll be freezing. Snuggling with your favorite person while risking your life to see one of the 8th wonders of the world is romantic. I promise you. When you get to the top, thousands of years of history will leave you breathless, and you will always associate that rare feeling with the person standing next to you.
2. Paris, France - I had to follow with an easy one. Paris has Uber now, so it’s hard to get lost while counting all the bridges and getting drunk on cheap Bordeaux. But it still meets my criteria for best romantic place, AND they have champagne.
3. Bora Bora - This place makes the list because it’s a secluded Polynesian island with over-the-water bungalows and crepes. I think this place needs no explanation. Honestly, for me, any beach will do.
4. The Blue Ridge Mountains - If you’re going to visit, do it at end of October when the season changes and the views are spectacular. Find a porch and try some local mead. Or if you can’t make it all the way to the South, watch Outlander, the new season.
5. San Gimignano - A short drive from Florence, Italy, this 12th century village is perfect for people watching and drinking all the Chianti you can handle. Tons of old alleys to explore and just get lost in the history.
6. Sedona, Arizona - I’m a desert girl. This place has it all...good food, drinks, and spectacular views. I sent Dom and Emilia from my latest release (LOVE OVER LOGIC) here for their first date.
7. Vail, Colorado - There’s just something romantic about fresh snow, a roaring fire, and a warm drink.
8. Livingstone, Zambia - South Africa has been on my bucket list for years. But here, you get to stay in a tree house built into the riverside canopy. The idea of this place makes my little romance writer brain spin with ideas and scenes.
9. Mendoza, Argentina - Malbec Vineyards, beautiful views, and long walks. Day made.
10. Home - Oh come on, I had to. Some of the best romantic moments can happen right at home. Best part is you don’t have to pack or learn how to say “Ten beers, please,” or “Where’s the bathroom?’ in Mandarin. It’s as they say, home is where the heart is. I know it’s corny, and I’m okay with that. :-)
Wow! Thanks for joining me and my followers here today, Diana! I love your most romantic, lots of varied and unusual places to make the romance extra special! I also have to agree with you that exploring new places and things is a great way to spend time with your partner and provides lots of memory making moments. How about you romance readers out there, what do you think?
Until next time, Diana!
3x signed copy of Love Over Logic + swag
Ends December 6, 2018
Diana A. Hicks is an award-winning author of steamy contemporary romance and science fiction. Her latest release LOVE OVER LATTES, Book 1 in her Desert Monsoon Series, is a 2018 Readers’ Favorite Honorable Mention in the Romance – Contemporary genre!
When Diana is not writing, she enjoys kickboxing, traveling, and indulging in the simple joys of life like wine and chocolate. She lives in Atlanta, and loves spending time with her two children and husband.
Connect with Diana on social media to stay up to date on her latest releases.
Website - https://dianahicksbooks.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DianaHicksAuthor/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/diana_hicks
THANKS FOR VISITING!