1. That it was once over 250.000 words but it was cut down to under 75,000 words—which kid could wade through 250,000 words, right?
2. That I’d written up an entire history and back story to Keeper of Reign.
3. That I went through different titles, from ”Elfie Epic” to “Kingdom of Reign” to “The Ovecomers” to “Blood Books”.
4. That I started Keeper of Reign in 2008.
5. That the five kids in…Continue
Added by Emma Right on August 19, 2013 at 8:02pm — No Comments
If you were allowed to only make FIVE statements about your book’s theme or message what do you want readers/listeners to remember about you and or your book?
1. You are never so small or so insignificant to not make a difference in life.
2. Your family,even if they seem annoying, is worth more to you than you realize.
3. If you seek the Truth you will find it.
4. Above all else, seek Wisdom, it will help you…Continue
Added by Emma Right on August 12, 2013 at 12:51am — No Comments