Jul 29, 2020
sherry fundin posted a blog post
Jul 27, 2020
Jul 23, 2020
Jul 22, 2020
J.D. Holiday posted a status
"JANOOSE and the FALL FEATHER FAIR https://cerealauthors.wordpress.com/2020/ 07/17/janoose-and-the-fall-feather-fair-2/"
Jul 21, 2020

Giveaway - Ebook - The Trouble with Christmas (Christmas, Colorado)

Buy it HERE

It will take a Christmas miracle to melt her heart.
Resort developer Madison Lane is about to lose the one thing she loves most in the world - her job. Dubbed "The Grinch Who Killed Christmas," Madison spoiled a deal that would turn quaint Christmas, Colorado, into a tourist's winter wonderland. Now the citizens want her fired but the company gives her one last chance, sending Madison to the small town to restore the holiday cheer.

For Sheriff Gage McBride, no hotshot executive from New York City is going to destroy the dreams of the people he loves. But one look at this beautiful woman and it's his heart that may be broken. In just a few days, Madison causes more trouble than he's had to deal with all year. He can't decide if she's naughty or nice, but one thing is for certain- Christmas will never be the same again...

Win a copy - Tell me your favorite Christmas Tradition! We'll pick a winner in 15 minutes!

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we love going to the light display at the park and drink hot cocoa while driving around the park.

I love making Christmas cookies with the kids each year.  It is a day long process... so much fun with Christmas music playing!

Letting the kids open one gift on Christmas Eve.

Sadly we don't really have any traditions. We move every two to three years, often around Christmas and we're usually far away from family. We're just happy to have him home on the holiday!

Making hot chocolate and reading favorite Christmas books to the youngest children of our extended family.

My favorite Christmas tradition is definitely putting up my Christmas lights. I love decorating :) 

making ornaments with my family

We started going to a movie on Christmas Eve to help keep the kids occupied. Then we would drive around and look at lights. My kids are now 24, 22 and 20 and we still do this!

Oh, this is way too confusing for me.

Putting a glass pickle ornament on the tree.  The children in the family look for the pickle and win prizes when they find it.

I love spending all day with my family while we cook and watch Christmas movies and open gifts. When I was young it was an all day event, and now that I have kids I am trying to share that same experience with them. 

2 minutes left!

Here is a sponsor supporting this giveaway! http://literaryaddicts.ning.com/forum/topics/sponsor-ya-read-morrigan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jen Rattie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service